B1 A320 Licensed Engineers Required for our prestigious client @ Bristol Airport on a permanent basis . Line Maintenance Business Unit is looking for an Aircraft Engineer type rated on A320 (cfm56); to join the Bristol Airport Line Station team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Completion and on-time delivery of maintenance tasks on the customer aircrafts in compliance with the contracted services and customer expectations
- Perform inspection, repair and modification work as well as component replacement based on current authorization and training level.
- To communicate at all times with customer liaison engineers, MCC and customer service reps to ensure that they are fully informed of any developments.
- Responsible for the standard of work carried out by yourself and those under your control
- Compliance with regulatory rules and regulations
- Ensuring the equipment, tools and premises in your charge are maintained to satisfactory standard and that discrepancies are reported to the appropriate departments, both within and external to the company
- Delivering highest level of health & safety and quality standards in industry
- Improve your work environment, compliance with continuous improvement standards
- Must be able to work shifts including days, nights, weekends and bank holidays
- Other duties as may be required from time to time
Skills and experience
- Experience working in an Aviation MRO environment
- Experience in aircraft maintenance and repair with valid EASA Part 66 License B1
- Hold type ratings for A319/20/21 CFM-56
- High degree of customer focus, internal and external
- Able to work effectively in a team, as well as independently, in all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Flexible and able to work days, nights, weekends and on bank holidays
- Hold a full drivers license which will allow airside driving in UK