Ziegler Aerospace is currently recruiting an experienced Aviation Maintenance Trainer to teach in the India. who is ready to participate in a face to face interview in the UK- June 29th and 30th June 2019 (you must be available on these dates).
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for providing effective teaching in Aviation Maintenance Engineering Technology which is a specialised skills subject as part of the applied stream in the Emirate school.
- Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of your students and working with other team members.
- Collaborate with teachers to implement and continually improve the curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
- Supervise students during the practical tasks and activities and ensure health and safety rules are applied.
- Effectively support all students to manage their own educational and personal growth, as well as ensuring that they reach the expected age-related outcomes in your subject.
- Deliver the curriculum to the highest possible standard using new, state of the art facilities to empower students to realise their full potential.
Skills and experience
- Should be full of energy and be ready to teach all areas relevant to the curriculum.
- Be calm and patient, providing a variety of teaching methods to ensure all students are engaged.
- Have a strong classroom command to ensure optimum learning is able to take place.
- A minimum of 3 years of successful teaching experience in High School/ Diploma Level or 5 years of relevant Industrial experience with training/teaching experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Aircraft Maintenance or Electrical and Electronics/ Avionics is essential. A Master’s degree is desirable.
- EASA part 66 certified or equivalent is highly desirable.
- A Teaching certificate such as PGCE, B. Ed, CELTAetc.
- IELTS Academic Score of 6.5 is necessary for all non-native English speakers.