We are looking for enthusiastic, result-oriented sales professionals to work for us as Channel Partners to engage with the industry stakeholders. We are following pay-per-performance model with attractive commission structures, bonuses, and career growth opportunities. The role designed in a way that it is remote and at flexible hours.
Duties and responsibilities
- The Channel Partner will be responsible for all sales activities relative to current and incoming inventory of commercial aircraft parts.
- The ability to plan and execute a sale from the establishing contact to closing the sale with thorough strategizing, perseverance and objection handling.
- Processing of the RFQ’s shared to the Channel Partner on everyday basis.
- Should be committed and tenacious with the sales process.
- Channel Partner must be customer-oriented, have a successful track record in sales and take initiatives to deliver optimal results. Excellent communication skills are necessary.
- Analyze customer requirements and RFQ’s, create proposals, quote prices, and negotiate price within company pricing guidelines.
- Focus on establishing long-term relationships with customers and engage prospects while achieving sales and generating revenue.
- Holding multiple customer accounts that deals directly with the company and handle all the responsibilities as the only point of contact between the company and customer.
- Remain current with the aftermarket industry to recognize issues and trends and increase business through applicable lead generation.
Skills and experience
- Education & Experience Required:
- Aviation Industry knowledge and experience is a plus.
- 2+ years’ experience in aircraft part sales.
- Knowledge of airframe, aircraft components.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Knowledge of illustrated Parts Catalogue.
- Channel Partner Benefits:
- Success Fee for each Sale.
- Full-Access to the Largest world-wide Aerospace Inventory (Part & Repair Service).
- Products and Service Familiarization Training.
- Direct Management of ZA Customer Accounts.
- Eligible for co-marketing support from Ziegler that including lead generation campaigns and promising lead sharing.
- Full Free Access to ZA Resources (Tools, Infrastructure, clients).
- Dedicated Account Manager.
- Opportunity to participate in trade shows, Exhibitions.
- Listed in Ziegler Aerospace Channel Partner Directory.