A Compliance Quality Lead job opportunity has become available, within Quality Department. this Role is offering a competitive starting salary and overall package for a proactive engineering professional.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure that corrective action reports from audit results (CARs or Quality Concerns) are understood, agreed and delivered on time.
- Make sure that any CARs that aren’t processed within the agreed timescales are marked as high priority.
- Support the company, when external auditors are on site.
- Support Quality Management during annual leave/sickness periods.
- Complete compliance audits, aligned to schedules, ensuring that they meet the regulatory requirements and working procedures.
- Complete TEL inspections as/when required.
- Supervise release staff competency checks as/when required.
- Ensure that all weekly/monthly reports are completed accurately and on time.
Skills and experience
- Experience in a similar position, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and/or AS9100.
- Knowledge of EASA Part 145 or 21G (desirable)
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Ability to undertake occasional travel.