Ziegler Aerospace is looking for a Maintenance Planning Engineer to be responsible for ensuring that our Client’s fleet compliance is maintained in accordance with the approved Maintenance Programme as specified by the legal & mandatory requirements of the Air Navigation Order, Part M, Part 145, EU-OPS and relevant EASA regulations.
Duties and responsibilities
- working within a busy planning environment and managing the planning of checks throughout.
- Maintenance Programmes planning / work pack production and methodology / Technical Records control
- Handling safety and reliability issues
Skills and experience
- Recognised apprenticeship in Aircraft Engineering with knowledge to the level of a Licensed Aircraft Engineer, or equivalent, is preferabl.
- Knowledge of EASA regulations Part 145, Part M, Part 21, Air Navigation Orders is essential
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills
- Knowledge of current planning techniques and systems
- Sound working understanding of IT in general